Energizing Oatmeal Recipe, a perfect way to start the day! And who would have thought that a bowl of oatmeal recipe could provide so many nutrients to help you manage weight.
Step by step Instructions of Energizing Oatmeal Recipe
Vegetarian Weight Loss Energizing Oatmeal Recipe – Easy to prepare ahead of time and when you’re ready, it takes just 10 minutes to prepare! This delicious Oatmeal recipe is packed with loads of nutrients that will energize your body and make you feel great on the day. A healthy fresh breakfast/snack has never tasted better.
Energizing Oatmeal Recipe
- 1 cup oats old fashioned rolled
- 2 cup water
- 1 whole apple chopped
- ¼ cup cranberries dried
- ¼ cup raisins
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds grounded
- 1 tablespoon walnuts chopped
- 1 cup non-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- Bring the water and salt to a boil in a saucepan, then turn the heat to low and add the oats, chopped apple, raisins, and dried cranberries.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring regularly so that the oatmeal will not clump together. Add cinnamon, flax seeds, and walnuts, stir, cover the pan and turn off heat. Let sit for 5 minutes. Serve with milk and molasses.
- Calories: 402.75
- Protein: 11.92g,
- Carbohydrates: 80.22g,
- Dietary Fiber: 9.37g,
- Soluble Fiber: 2.09g,
- InSoluble Fiber: 2.57g,
- Total Fat: 6.93g,
- Cholesterol: 2.5mg,
- Calcium: 285.01mg,
- Potassium: 806.46mg,
- Sodium: 75.5mg.
Benefits of Main Ingredients of Energizing Oatmeal Recipe
When it comes to nutritional goodness, Energizing Oatmeal Recipe fill it.
Oats are among the healthiest grains on earth. Oats are a whole grain that is usually eaten as breakfast in porridge (Oatmeal).
They are a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants.
These include weight loss, low blood sugar levels, and reduced risk of heart disease.
Other evidence-based health benefits of recipe:
- Omega-3 fatty acids: Although Energizing Vegan Oatmeal Recipe, they are rich in the nutrients omega-3 fatty acids ALA, lignans, and fiber, all of which have been shown to have many potential health benefits.
- Loaded with Antioxidants Including Avenanthramides:
- Recipe is loaded with antioxidants and beneficial plant compounds called polyphenols. Most notable is a unique group of antioxidants called avenanthramides, which are found almost exclusively in oats.
- Avenanthramides can help lower blood pressure levels by increasing the production of nitric oxide. This gas molecule helps to thin the blood vessels and leads to better blood flow.
- Soluble Fiber (Beta-Glucan):
- Contain large amounts of beta-gluten, a type of soluble fiber.
- Beta-gluten partially dissolves in water and forms a thick, gel-like solution in the intestine.
- Health benefits of beta-gluten fiber include: Lowering LDL and Total Cholesterol Levels, Reduced blood sugar and insulin response, Increased feeling of fullness, Growth of good bacteria in the digestive system.
- Very filling and help to lose weight: The beta-glucan peptide can promote the release of YY (PYY), a hormone produced in the gut in response to food. This saturation hormone has been shown to consume fewer calories and may reduce your risk of obesity.
- Vitamins and minerals: Energizing Oatmeal Recipe is mainly made up of carbs and fiber. They also boast many vitamins and minerals, including manganese, copper, and vitamins C, E, and K1.
- Vitamin C: Also known as ascorbic acid, vitamin C is one of the major antioxidants in cranberry. It is essential for the maintenance of your skin, muscles and bone.
- Manganese: Manganese found in most foods is essential for growth, metabolism, and your body’s antioxidant system.
- Vitamin E: A class of essential fat-soluble antioxidants.
- Vitamin K1: Also known as phylloquinone, vitamin K1 is essential for blood clots.
- Copper: A trace element, less often in the Western diet. Inadequate copper intake can adversely affect heart health.
With many proven health benefits and possibly more, there is no better time than now, make it and serve this recipe.