Thighs fat can be reduced by combining with diet, physical activity, and regular exercise. You will need to do high intensity workouts that target specific areas to help tone the thighs. Excessively reducing thighs fat is a physical concern, mainly for women.
Thighs fat is mainly subcutaneous fat that is present under the skin. It will take a lot of effort to burn away stubborn thighs fat with a good diet plan.
If these methods do not work, even with exercise and a healthy diet, one might want to consider seeing their doctor. It may have an underlying cause, such as thyroid disorder. It can also be helpful to work with a dietitian, personal trainer, or both.
While it is not possible to reduce weight loss in a specific area of the body, people do exercises while lowering the overall body and strengthening the leg muscles. In this article, we look at ways to tone leg muscles and reduce body fat.
Lose thighs fat take time
Many diet companies and exercising moguls promise quick leg changes with their programs. With weight loss, the leg you want takes time and stability. Patience goes a long way towards building a strong, strong foundation for your body.
Toning exercises and tips to reduce thighs fat
You can do the following routine two or three times a week to help tone your thigh muscles. Toned muscles can help reduce the appearance of thighs fat.
When you follow the routine, work through the whole thing, and then repeat it three to four times.
- Perform these 5 exercises back to back.
- Rest 1 minute after completion of first round.
- Minimum of 5 rounds and maximum of 8 rounds.
- Do 10 reps of each exercise compulsory.
- Follow this routine on Monday and Thursday. Make sure you are training other muscle as well to get your goal of toning thighs fat.
|Wide jump squat
|Plie Squat and Calf Raise
1. How to Wide jump squat:
Wide jump squats exercise works on your glutes, lower abs and leg muscles. Squat jumps and their variations help remove fat from the lower body, tone their butt and legs, and improve strength and balance.
- Keep your feet straight with shoulder width, hands on your side, chest up, shoulders back, chin up and forward.
- Push your buttocks out, bend your knees, and squat down or guess the seating position.
- Your knees should not inspect your toes. To bend your lower back and avoid getting hurt, bend forward slightly.
- Bring your palms together as you sit down.
- While getting up, stretch your body upwards and jump. Throw your hands down to generate force.
- Sit gently on the floor and sit down.
- Bring your palms together, making sure your knees don’t hurt (it causes injury) and don’t take care of your toes.
2. How to mountain climber:
Mountain climbers are great for thighs fat, building cardio endurance, core strength, and agility. You work out many different muscle groups with climbers – it’s almost like getting a total body workout with one exercise.
- Get in a plank position, making sure to distribute your weight evenly between your hands and toes.
- Your hands should be shoulder width apart, back flat, belly engaged, and head in alignment.
- Drag your right knee into your chest as far as you can.
- Then switch, pull that knee out and bring the other knee in.
- Keeping your hips down, move your knees in and out as far as you can.
- Alternate breaths and exhalation with each leg replaced.
3. How to Back lunge:
Adding the back lunge to your routine will increase stability, fix muscle imbalances, reduce knee and hip pain, and even help you walk better in heels.
- Keep the feet shoulder-width apart, hands on the side or on your hips.
- Take a big step backward with your left foot.
- Lower your hips so that your right thigh (front leg) is parallel to the floor directly above your ankle with your right knee.
- Your left knee should be bent at a 90 degree angle and lift your left heel and point towards the floor.
- Stand by pressing your right heel across the floor and bring your left foot forward to complete a rep.
- Alternate legs, and step back with right foot.
4. How to Split lunge:
Great for thighs fat and butt, jumping lungs can sometimes be acute at the knees. Split lunge is a polymeric exercise that provides cardiovascular benefits along with strengthening glutes and leg muscles.
Keeping your feet together before changing sides reduces the impact on the knees.
- Stand tall with your feet hip distance apart.
- Keep your feet together and your knees soft.
- The hands are in front of the chest on the fist.
- Take a big step forward with one foot and lower your body towards the floor.
- Both legs should be bent at a 90 degree angle below the lounges.
- Slightly lower the knee of the back. Jump and tilt your left leg forward.
- Push with both feet jumping them together, then with your right foot in front.
- Jump your feet back together to complete a rep.
- While in the air the front leg comes back and the rear leg comes towards the front.
5. How to Plie Squat and Calf Raises:
The Plie Squat and Calf Raise is a great exercise to strengthen your legs and glutes. This exercise targets the lower legs, the back muscles of your calves, but it also strengthens your glutes and inner thighs due to the Plie Squat position you are in.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart, toes slightly outstretched, hands over your hips.
- Bend your knees on your toes and lower your body in squat.
- Hold this position and lift your heel (without raising your hips) and then push them down 10 times in a row.
- Return to the stand to complete a delegate.
Some steps to reduce thighs fat
1. Eat rich in fiber and protein:
Pack every meal with fiber and protein to promote weight, as both macronutrients help keep you fuller on fewer calories.
Protein, in particular, is essential for building lean muscle that will make your feet feel great.
SharpMuscle suggests a total of 25 to 35 grams of fiber and 75 to 100 grams of protein per day from vegetables, fruits, whole grains and lean meats.
2. Eat low carbs diet:
When your body turns into glycogen, they accumulate in your liver and muscles with water. This means that the more carbs you eat, the more water is stored in your body.
This is why many people find that they lose a few pounds instantly on a low-carb diet.
It is suggested to get a minimum of 75 to 100 grams of carbs per day, although some people may require significantly more depending on their height, weight, and level of activity.
Just don’t skip whole grains completely, as they are an excellent source of filling, heart-healthy fiber, as well as folate, iron, magnesium, antioxidants and phytonutrients.
3. Check your salt intake:
Salt maintains excess water to your body, and it causes bloat that can affect your entire body, hips, and thighs. Water follows salt, so the more you eat, the more water accumulates rather than being filtered by your kidneys.
By cutting back, you realize that almost instant changes will be seen in how your clothes fit and how you fit.
According to the recommendations of the American Heart Association, most people require 1,500 milligrams of sodium per day (the upper limit is 2,300 milligrams) —but many of us are finding way more than this. 1
Cut and limit processed foods, such as sauces, canned vegetables, and soups, which are often filled with sodium.
4. Include more electrolytes in your diet:
Dark leafy greens, yogurt, and bananas are excellent sources of a variety of electrolytes.
It is states that everyone should aim for nine servings of fruits and vegetables every day: 2 to 3 half-cup servings of fruits, and the rest of the veggies (one cup raw or one-half cup cooked).
You may have seen them in sports drinks, but electrolytes such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium are plentiful in many healthy foods that may already be in your diet.
All of them – and potassium, especially – compete with salt. The more (electrolytes) you have, the less salt your body will sustain. It helps stabilize fluid balance, so your body flushes out water retention.
Women Diet Plan on “workout day”
|Upon wake up
|Twice a week
|Apple or pear
|Cabbage or lettuce
Or Green leaves
|Green bell pepper
Or olive oil
|Flax seed oil
|1 hr Before Bed
Women diet plan on “no-workout day”
|Upon wake up
|Twice aa week
|Whole wheat bread
|Roti or Chappati
|Black chane (Roasted)
|1 hr Before Bed
Workout day micro breakdown: Calories = 1490, Protein = 140g, Carbs = 120g, Fat = 50g.
No-workout day micro breakdown: Calories = 1530, Protein = 101g, Carbs = 205g, Fat = 34g.
- The recommendations of the American Heart Association: https://www.heart.org/en/healthy-living/healthy-eating/eat-smart/sodium#.Wz42j9hKhBI